Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Dog Life: It's about to get better!

Well I'm so sorry it's been so long since my last post! I've fallen behind on work, life, you name it. Being a working mother isn't for sissies. Well, lots has happened since my last blurb of info and I'd be delighted to share it with you all!

The most exciting news, that's kept me super busy, is that we will be doing dog classes at the new indoor dog park in east Dallas. For those unaware this place is amazing. You can check it out via their website here. It's huge, has a place for big and little dogs, a cafe where you can sip coffee, surf the net and lounge all with your 4-legged pal! They have a retail shop that sells high quality dog food, toys and gear. They are still working on the outdoor part and the upstairs lounge that they will open in the next few months.

Now for those of you faithful fans you know that I've not been an advocate of dog parks for quite some time now but I must say that this park is much different than any other. First there are educated employees (who are about to become more educated by me and my trainers on doggie body language and communication) who monitor the park the entire time they are open. They have about 5 people, they call "handlers" in the parks that keep everything running smooth, poop-free and enjoyable for all parties. We were rather impressed.

So for those of you who have been waiting and wanting to do agility classes now is your opportunity! We hope to run agility by June 1st and we are fairly certain the classes will be filled. So if you are interested please let me know by emailing me: stacy@aictdfw.com, as we are starting a wait list!

We will also run all of our other classes and some more. Stay tuned on our website for updates and on this blog too!

Although I should write more my head is throbbing and tomorrow is going to be yet another long day of doggie business for me . . . then home to mommyhood! . . . Ta-ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment