Thursday, March 5, 2009

4 Dogs & a Baby

I've had many requests for a picture of my dogs and my daughter. It's been hard because she can't sit up and because I have four dogs!! However, as of a few days ago, Sophie is able to sit (sort of) in her Bumbo seat so I put her in there the other day and got the dogs in position for a family photo of all of my kids! It turned out pretty funny. Poor Sophie looks terrified but actually her big ole head was bobbling around so she happened to make this face as she tried to keep her head up and I snapped the pic just then! . . . Enjoy the laugh, we did!

2 comments:

  1. Awww... this picture is priceless!

    Your daughter is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :-) This really isn't the best picture of her, she look so afraid haha.

    ReplyDelete